▪ Dental implants are stronger and more durable than their restorative counterparts (bridges and dentures).
▪ Implants offer a permanent solution to tooth loss.
▪ Implants may be used in conjunction with other restorative procedures for maximum effectiveness. For example, a single implant can serve to support a crown replacing a single missing tooth. Implants can also be used to support a dental bridge for the replacement of multiple missing teeth, and can be used with dentures to increase stability and reduce gum tissue irritation.
▪ Procedural advancements, including the development of narrower “mini” implants, mean that more people than ever before are finding themselves candidates for implantation. However, candidacy for implantation still varies, meaning that your dentist may determine that you should opt for an alternative restoration.
Every way you look at it, dental implants are a better solution to the problem of missing teeth.
▪ Esthetic: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Since dental implants integrate into the structure of your bone, they prevent bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures. No one will ever know that you have an artificial tooth.
▪ Tooth-saving: Dental implants don’t sacrifice the structure of your adjacent teeth as a bridgework because neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant. More of your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health!
▪ Confidence: Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence! They’ll allow you to say goodbye to worries about displaced dentures and messy denture adhesives.
▪ Reliable: The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
Restoring Your Smile
Using Modern & Advanced Dental Implant Procedures
Shreyas Dental Hospital is a pioneer in advanced dental implant procedures. Shreyas Dental Hospital makes use of latest technologies and equipment to perform complex dental procedures according to an individual’s case. Using high-quality, medical-grade titanium implant fixatures, Shreyas Dental Hospital offers a permanent solution to tooth loss in the form of a durable base for replacement teeth.
Dental implants are highly-durable and are known to be a more successful solution than conventional solutions such as dentures, bridges and crowns. Dental implants offer a long term and effective solution to patients suffering from missing teeth, falling teeth or other chronic dental diseases.
The doctors at Shreyas Dental perform complex dental implant surgery with absolute precision, promising a safe and pain-free experience for every patient. Also, thorough consultation by experts before implant procedure makes a patient feel confident and sure about dental implants at Shreyas Dental Hospital.
Get your Lost Teeth & Confidence easily!
Call now for an appointment!
Stronger & More Durable Dental Implants in Just 3 Days!!
Shreyas Dental Hospital is a pioneer in promising beautiful teeth in just 3 days through instant dentistry services. The advanced procedure promises safe and painless dental implants in less than 72 hours.
Basal implantology ,alsow known as bicortical implantology or just cortical implantology is a new category with new broad indications and almost no limitations. Basal implantology replaces large fields of traditional implantology. Because basal implantology includes the application of the rules of orthopedic surgery, it could also be categorized to be an “oral division of orthopedic surgery.”
Development of Implantology:
Unlike the conventional dental implants, which utilize the spongeous (soft) bone, basal implants are anchored in the cortical (the hardest) bone. The place of anchorage and the special design gives the most advantages of basal implants over traditional implants.
Science Behind Teeth in 3 Days
Using an advanced and revolutionary procedure known as basal implantology, Shreyas Dental Hospital anchors implants in cortical bones (hard bones) and ensure instant and long-lasting results.
Basal implants are a promising revolution in dental implant landscape and have an edge over traditional implant procedures. A basal implant can be placed right after removal of diseased teeth and minimizes the risk of complications. Shreyas Dental Hospital offers instant dentistry and implant services that are more reliable, economical and relatively simple than traditional dental surgeries and procedures.
Serving as a permanent solution to teeth loss, the instant dentistry services by Shreyas promises effective treatment of advance-stage, non-recoverable periodontal disease in just three visits. Also, the basal implants used in instant dentistry can be splinted to adjacent teeth ensuring more consistent and beautiful smile that promised by traditional procedures.
Advantages of Availing Instant Dentistry Services by Shreyas Dental Hospital
- Stronger, durable and effective alternative to traditional tooth loss procedure like bridge or denture
- Highly-experienced and qualified team specializing in instant dentistry services
- Use of modern and revolutionary techniques and procedures ensuring permanent results
- Higher success rate and acceptability criteria than traditional tooth loss treatments
- Effective solution to teeth loss with fixed implant supported teeth in just 72 hours or three visits
Get your Lost Teeth & Confidence in just 3 Days
Call now for an appointment!
Restoring Oral Health & Well-being through Advanced Procedures
Being a multi-specialty center for dental treatments, Shreyas Dental Hospital offers comprehensive services for restoring oral and dental health. Shreyas Dental is an ISO-certified dental hospital manned with experienced dental surgeons, dental technicians and medical experts equipped with knowledge and expertise to handle complex dental issues.
Following a careful and multi-dimensional process, experts at Shreyas Dental Hospital offer professional dental consultancy services for treatment of dental problems and restoration of dental and oral health.
Shreyas Dental Hospital is a modern center for advanced dental treatments according to global standards using best procedures in the dental industry. The hospital offers the following dental treatments and services for restoring the dental and oral health of patients suffering from dental woes.
Services Available at Shreyas Dental Hospital
Scaling – Cleaning of Teeth
Single Visit Root Canal Treatment
All Major and Minor Surgical Procedure
Oro-Facial Pain Treatment
Seeking Professional General Dentistry Services?
Call the experts & be advised now!